1. Participate in the development of medical image processing algorithms, including preprocessing of CT/MRI/US images, as well as algorithms for target detection, image segmentation, and image classification；
2. Provide technical guidance and support for traditional image processing methods for some products to ensure that the algorithm modules meet the design requirements；
3. Implement and improve related image analysis algorithms, and research and implement image processing frontier algorithms.
1. Master degree or above, computer related majors such as computer image processing, biomedical engineering, applied mathematics, etc. Experience in medical image algorithm research and development projects is preferred;
2, Good at the basic theory and algorithm in the field of computer vision, have a solid background knowledge, familiar with common medical image formats such as Dicom, Nifti, etc., familiar with ITK/SimpleITK, Nibable and other frequent used medical image calculation libraries
3, Strong programming skills, proficient in C / C + + / Python, understand one or more of the commonly used deep learning framework TensorFlow, Mxnet, Caffe, PyTorch, etc.
4. Have good teamwork and communication skills, excellent logical thinking ability and learning ability.